MotoGP has a long history of creating a very exciting motorcycle racing experience though in the recent generation the franchise has struggled. The previous title lacked any sort of depth and gamers were left with wanting much more. With MotoGP 09/10 developers Milestone look to change that. The upcoming racing title will feature a very robust career mode unlike any seen in the MotoGP franchise. Players will take control of everything on and off the track. With the game only a few weeks away, Capcom has announced that gamers will be able to test drive MotoGP 09/10 this Thursday March 4 when the demo goes live on the PSN and XBLA. You’ll be able to check out three modes- Championship mode, Time Trial and the all new Arcade mode.
Here are some features you can expect to see in MotoGP 09/10:
- Brand new exciting gameplay modes that deliver the ultimate GP racing experience
- 17 official circuits and all the bikes and riders from the 2009 GP season plus the ability to update the game with content from the 2010 championship as the season unfolds
- Gain Rider Reputation points through your achievements on the track and use these to progress your career with new offers of contracts, manufacturers, staff and sponsorship deals
- Dynamic racing objectives challenge riders during racing sessions
- Compete against riders across the globe in online multiplayer mode in races with up to 20 players
- Two player split screen allows you to compete against your friends locally
- Select from 125cc, 250cc and 800cc championships with each class delivering its own exciting and unique bike handling set up.
- Realistic AI which emulates a true racing pack with different rider styles and pace.
- Accessible handling for players of all levels to create an enjoyable racing experience
MotoGP 09/10 will be available at retailers across North America starting March 16. Fans will be able to compete in the most up-to-date racing experience earlier than ever before with the 2010 season content available to download free of charge shortly after launch. While you wait for the demo check out the new gameplay screens.